Wednesday, September 15, 2010

None at all.

“Would it be rude of me to inquire if there is any insanity in your family?”
You Were Never Lovelier



The full-time experience proves most fascinating. Everyone here dresses casually, so I have reverted to my default preppie mode of emulating Fred Astaire’s casual attire. Speaking of, TCM aired the 1949 Fountainhead on Monday night – vintage movies never abandon their appeal. About time for another viewing of Cover Girl.

Never a dull moment, here. I pulled in this morning to three giant trucks in the front lot, with army-ant stage hands scuttling about unloading equipment for the live broadcast of the Fighting Championships tomorrow. Evidently in addition to our internet stream it will air on ESPN with a feature on NBC.

We conversed at length with GWAR’s manager today, and acquired the rights to execute a live, pay-per-view stream for their concert on Halloween - the first of its kind, really. We will hash the particulars of the contract later this week.

I can’t believe this is my lifeeeeeeeeeee.